Thursday, February 11, 2010

Dominant Female Lift Carry How Do I Introduce My "male" Guinea Pig To Younger Female Pig?

How do I introduce my "male" guinea pig to younger female pig? - dominant female lift carry

I have a guinea pig, which I bought granted by a servant, when "she was" about 2 months. The veterinarian and an employee of the shop told us that "they" a woman, but for "his" female guinea pig for my friend, my guinea pig (Linda) was humping his guinea pig. I thought it was natural, and only the woman who seeks dominant, or not? so they never met again.

A few weeks later, my friend told me that her guinea pigs (Lexi), has become larger and thicker every day, and she believes that she is pregnant. A month later, Lexi gave birth to 4 of Guinea Pigs, two male and one female. Have been I was scared, but I knew could be a man presented by the animal and Lexi in the same cage at one point. Later, I helped maintain one of the womenGuinea pig named Muffin.

The next day, Muffin pictured Linda and Linda felt Butt Muffin and purring loudly and Squeak. (this was before he started humping Lexi) a few months, so that before she could do nothing, and Linda took me back to his cage. Before Linda anal area with a pig Guinea region of the anus of men compared again and were exactly the same. Do not submit twice, but I'm not sure ....

You mean I should be introducing new, or do something, as if the cages next to each other, so that it at least speak to each other, but fear the whole day and purrs very loudly and very strong Squeak? I just wanted a friend Linda is everythingand if no other way to do that, I just give and take "her" to be a vet and neuter "? I am confused help please !!!!! someone

No comments:

Post a Comment