Friday, January 1, 2010

Wedding Bulletin Paper What Do You Do On Wedding Bulletins When One Of The Groomsmen Has A Weird Middle Name?

What do you do on wedding bulletins when one of the groomsmen has a weird middle name? - wedding bulletin paper

We look forward to half the names in our newsletters (eg, Lee John Doe), but I just discovered that one of the witnesses was the name of the Sundance ... I learned that my friend who is) the truth (after the loss of the envelope of laughter, and I am afraid he is not that his second name on the ballot. I am not satisfied with the right calls, and my friend will never move. I thought you shorten the names of the media (eg, John L. Smith)? However, if I do, one of the names will open the initials BS .. This guy is a Marine and I'm not so sure he would have his name flashed around (even if it is a good piece of convo ...) What should I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment